Sunday, October 4, 2009

Invitation Card

As my little ones birthday is on next week , i have prepared a birthday invitation card with a wedding card which i got long back ago, let me explain you how i prepard it......

  • This is the card front page
  • Last page of the wedding card

  •  I have used this card

  •  With scissors i have shaped on all the four sides and for the holes i have used a punching machine.

  •  Used a fancy ribbon round the card, as i have a golden thread that was there with the same wedding invitation card used it and knotted at the end

  •  Now you can write your message here.

 Here my message is Invitation for 1st b'day party of Princess SAMANVITHA
Venue - Anand Regency
              Rajahmundry

Gave this invitation to my dear husband.......        

Sending this for Spice Your Life blog on its first anniversary celebrations as Kid's Delight .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Himalayas Trekking Experience

Here starts my adventurous trip to Himalayas( Bakaria Top, 12,000ft). Everything is planned 3months before but as you know that am the ...