Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rangoli with Papad

Hai friends here i am with a innovative idea , when i was thinking of making rangoli got a thought that why should one make rangoli with muggu podi only and why dont we try it with other also ;)
then immediately i got an idea of making it with kitchen stuff searched my kitchen what can i use and how can i make a rangoli design there comes Papad , Saagu Vadiyam ,  Gold Fingers and it came out like this ..........


Let me know how was it looking , i am extremely happy for my creative mind ;)

5 comments:

  1. So cute and beautiful rangoli Avanthi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do participate in my sparrow crafts event...link : http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.com/2010/03/sparrow-crafts-event10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh... papad rangoli needha? I did not realize it.

    ReplyDelete

Himalayas Trekking Experience

Here starts my adventurous trip to Himalayas( Bakaria Top, 12,000ft). Everything is planned 3months before but as you know that am the ...