Monday, September 28, 2009

Acquarium with carton

When i bought a glass set they gave me those glasses in a gift piece which is a carton box , we(myself and my nephew) planned to do this corton into an Acquarium ..........  at that tie as i dont have an idea of blogging this i hadnt captured any pics , but when i find sometime will defenetly prepare this again and will share with you all..........





Another view



One more view



One another view



I am sending this entry to Spice your life blog for their first anniversary celebrations as Kids Delight.....




1 comment:

  1. Lovely creations..thanks for all the entries..

    ReplyDelete

Himalayas Trekking Experience

Here starts my adventurous trip to Himalayas( Bakaria Top, 12,000ft). Everything is planned 3months before but as you know that am the ...