Friday, September 16, 2016

Classroom Board Decoration

Here comes my new job of teaching that to with little Princesses & Princes ...... Yes your guess is correct started working as a PrePrimary Teacher .........
Initially am so worried and afraid of managing 4 - 5 yrs old kid but just wanted to try as am already doing the same at home with my younger one. After few days I started enjoying the innocence and expressions of the kids and YES am enjoying my job.
My first job in the school is to decorate my classroom before kids enter their kingdom and I wanted to welcome kids colorfully with some knowledge integrated in it so I decorated it like this, isn't it colorfull?



Now I have to paste alphabets on circle and alphabet related pictures on the drop down of every circle. Have you noticed that I covered shapes (circle & rectangle) in my board ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Himalayas Trekking Experience

Here starts my adventurous trip to Himalayas( Bakaria Top, 12,000ft). Everything is planned 3months before but as you know that am the ...