Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Morning Card

Here i am with another card of Good Morning ..........

For making this car i have just used a black color glitter pen and a white paper/chart.

Just drawed the front page of the card like this with hot coffee as my DH(Dear Husband) loves bed coffee i have drawn a hot hot coffee cup on it


In the middle page written something like this


On the left side of the card HAVE A PLEASANT DAY

On the right side of the card THE GREATEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE SOMEONE IS YOUR TIME , BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE GIVING SOMEONE YOUR TIME, YOU ARE GIVING THEM A PORTION OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK.

I have seen this caption sometime somewhere but dont remember when and where but i loved this matter and was just in my mind so used this to impress my DH

Wake him this way with two love shaped coffe mugs

I loved myself  for this cool and romantic idea of mine ;)


Thanks a lot for someone whose caption is this, coz my DH is fida ;) for this caption and i had a lots af shopping for this simple card :)

1 comment:

Himalayas Trekking Experience

Here starts my adventurous trip to Himalayas( Bakaria Top, 12,000ft). Everything is planned 3months before but as you know that am the ...