Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rangoli Muggu- 1

Here i am with a rangoli which i kept on New Year 2010 ......
I still remember my childhood days when i used to help my mom on all festivals keeping these rangoli infront of our house and especially on New Year , Pongal/Sankranthi  and Ugadi mom used to color them with different different attractive color combinations ........... as this is the first time i am celebrating New Year at my house felt like keeping a rangoli infront of the house and i just tried my hand ........

Will tell you the details of this rangoli .......
20 dots
2 rows
until 2 dots

now join them together as shown and color them to your taste :)

A side design


 Full view of this

One more view of the rangoli
Enjoy this rangoli and will come back soon with some more ........

1 comment:

Himalayas Trekking Experience

Here starts my adventurous trip to Himalayas( Bakaria Top, 12,000ft). Everything is planned 3months before but as you know that am the ...