Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Journey Card

Here i am with another card made on my 1000th day of married life .......

For this card i have used velvet papers of black and red color papers and a card board .........

Cut the card board of your desired shape and size , here i made a round shape and a shadow of a couple to paste on it .........

I have just written 1000 days of our journey ........... as im presenting this to my DH on our 1000th day celebrations........

Sticked some more balck color paper round the card
You can make it to your desired designs also ........
Presented this with a pot of golden fish.........

In my college days i have seen many lovers used to present each other this pot of two golden fish , when i asked them whats the secret behind this they tell me that its nothing but expressing I LOVE YOU , just like offering a red rose to your loved one ........ at that time i dont have one ;) to present these red roses and golden fishes and all :P ......... so im just waiting for my loved one all these days and one fine day got my valentine(DH) and very happily we celebrated our 1000 days of our valentines days  as each and every day of our togetherness is a valentines day for us ;) and so i celebrated our 1000th day of valentine day ........ this may sound something different and fun , isnt it? but when you are deeply in love with your valentine these are not fun making but just love making :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Himalayas Trekking Experience

Here starts my adventurous trip to Himalayas( Bakaria Top, 12,000ft). Everything is planned 3months before but as you know that am the ...